Drupal SEO Rockstar
Length: 1 day
In this training class, you’ll learn all the search engine optimization (SEO) techniques you need to know to make your Drupal website rank at the top of Google search results. The topics we will cover include:
- Search engine optimization theory and techniques.
- Creating optimized URLs.
- Meta information and the Nodewords module.
- Analyzing and optimizing text content.
- Making rich media (photos, videos, audio) search engine friendly.
- Navigation, internal page linking and sitemaps.
- Categorizing (tagging) content with the Taxonomy system.
Prerequisites: You should understand how to add and update content on a Drupal website. Knowledge of how to install and configure modules is helpful, but not required.